We are Met Foods a AA Grade BRC facility, established in 2016 we have been producing Plant Based products in the UK since 2011, launching the first ever coconut milk yoghurt to market and following that with almond based yoghurt and cheese in 2016, again a first for the UK. Based in our strictly allergen free manufacturing facility just near Junction 1A of the M25, with excellent access routes around the UK and into Europe.
We produce a high quality and varied range of Plant Based branded and private label chilled food products for retail and the food service markets.
A family run business with dairy free at the heart of everything we do, we have grown a varied and passionate team. Using ingredients you would find in your own kitchen, we innovate and create delicious products that not only taste good but are good for you too!
What can we do?
- Two separate factories, one for nut based products, one for coconut and other allergen free products
- 3 x 3 tonne continuous yoghurt plant
- Pasteurisation and fermentation over 12 hours
- Different filling capabilities including pots of differing sizes/depths and pouches, tubes etc.
- Buckets, pots, pouches, sachets, bottles.